A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

LIVE LARGE & LONG!


"Yesterday is already a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision; but today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."

John Kerestes


Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

NOVEMBER 2022: THE WHIDBEY BEARD PROJECT


 Since the completion of my new photo studio I have been working on a photo project, collecting photos of interesting men with beards on Whidbey Island. I have thus far photographed 48 guys and will continue to collect subjects through February. I also produced a 2023 Calendar featuring 24 of the men, at a press run of 250. I have, to date, sold or given away about half of them. They are selling in five retail outlets throughout the Island. I also have ordered a dozen 20" x 24" canvas prints with a walnut drop shadow frame. I have commitments to display them in both the Coupeville & Oak Harbor libraries. I hope I am accepted to attend the Chico book review in Montana this coming March to get portfolio reviews and lots of advice about publishing this collection as a book. You can currently see the entire collection at: https//:whidbeyphoto.com/whidbey-beards.