A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

LIVE LARGE & LONG!


"Yesterday is already a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision; but today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."

John Kerestes


Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

OCTOBER 2020, MOVE TO WHIDBEY ISLAND, WA

 



In October, 2020 I moved to Whidbey Island, closer to my family. My two brothers are ten minutes away, and my oldest sister is about 15 minutes away. My daughter, son-in-law, grandson, younger sister, and lots of nieces and nephews are all here in the Northwest.

I have two acres with a pond, some great landscaping, and regular visits from black tailed deer. I also have two very busy bird feeds, and hummingbirds year around. 



Due to the pandemic all of my travel plans were cancelled for 2020, and into 2021. I have spent time keeping up my photo skills by focusing on my resident birds: