A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

LIVE LARGE & LONG!


"Yesterday is already a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision; but today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."

John Kerestes


Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2023

DECEMBER 2023: BOOK RECEPTION

 I had hoped to have my book by the time of this reception, or at least before Christmas; but it has been shipped by container ship and is not due to arrive here until January 2nd. I have two expedited copies that came from China via air so I know how they turned out:


Nevertheless, we had the reception for the book: Beards: Beyond the Cover on December 8th and it was well attended by fifty family and friends. So Pamela and I read captions and I projected the book on a large screen. We were hosted by the Universal Unitarian Chruch of Freeland, WA and also in their foyer were nine large canvases of some of the portraits.


And a large number of the beard brothers attended, some in the costume they wore in their portrait.