A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

LIVE LARGE & LONG!


"Yesterday is already a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision; but today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."

John Kerestes


Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

APRIL 2023: SKAGIT VALLEY TULIP FESTIVAL

Pamela and I went overnight in La Conner, WA to be at the Tulip Festival first thing in the morning. When we arrived, it was very cold and windy. We didn't stay long. A week later it was a totally different story when I went with the South Whidbey Photo Club. It was so warm and sunny I didn't wear a coat. The parking lot was full and there were many people there. I heard several foreign languages, and the Chinese were in great attendance with their wives and girlfriends dressed to the nines to model for their photographer partners, or for selfies on a pole. I think there must have been a tour bus bringing them. That said, the Roozen Gaarde is so large I was able to get these photos without the tourist crowds.