A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

LIVE LARGE & LONG!


"Yesterday is already a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision; but today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."

John Kerestes


Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October, 2014 IN MOAB, UTAH

 
 

After our camping trip in August I concluded that our 2000 Aliner was showing it's age. It also was getting more and more difficult for the three of us - including Drummer, our Irish Wolfhound, to have enough room in the trailer. So I began to shop for an upgrade. This is what we settled on, and this was the first big trip with the new trailer. Unfortunately, I concluded that my 1997 Toyota Tacoma is a bit underpowered to pull it. So now I have to get a more powerful truck over the winter.
 
The photo below may look familiar if you use Microsoft Windows screen savers. It is my favorite arch in the Moab area. It is Mesa Arch in Canyonlands, 35 miles South of Moab - which is best seen at sunrise. It's obviously worth getting up early!