A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

LIVE LARGE & LONG!


"Yesterday is already a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision; but today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."

John Kerestes


Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

November 2013: MIKE RETIRES


After 37 years of fulltime private practice in Denver, and a 46 year career - as of November 1st, 2013, I am no longer seeing clients. This photo is misleading in that my leisure time has thus far been brief. I will continue to supervise three clinicians into 2014. I also will be doing pro bono mental health evaluations for people seeking asylum who have experienced torture in their home countries. And finally, I am taking the Colorado Speaker's Academy in the hopes of developing a keynote combining my experiences as a psychotherapist with my photography. In the mean time I am moving out of my office building and preparing it for sale.