A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

A Philosophy of Radical Aliveness

LIVE LARGE & LONG!


"Yesterday is already a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision; but today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."

John Kerestes


Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

1972 Touring Wales

This is Conway Castle in North Wales. While my passport was at the Home Office getting a work permit I couldn't leave the country. We took the recommendation of the locals and decided to tour Wales in the mean time. We rented a car, and with the help of an invaluable AA guide, went from town to small town visiting castles and staying in small B&B's. Driving on the "wrong" side of the road only got me in trouble once when I turned around on a country road and automatically ended up on the right side. Coming up over the hill was someone pulling a caravan (travel trailer). I clearly saw the terror in their faces with our near miss head-on -- which was entirely my fault.